Naked Lady Mountain Retreat //
A safe space to unplug, let go, and get comfortable in our own skin.
• 2 night/3 day stay at a 70s inspired cabin nestled into the mountains of Big Bear.
• 5 vegetarian + organic meals, coffee, tea, snacks and treats.
• Daily morning meditation sessions.
• Group nature walk.
• A session on nudes that shaped art history.
• A session on modern brands and social media accounts that are shifting the way our culture views nudity.
• A live nude figure drawing class.
• A session on the psychology of nudes, bodies, and developing our own pain + peace cycles.
• An evening deep-dive into nude art in literature, photography books and other resources to observe and discuss.
• Fireside chats, journaling and a safe space to share ideas.
I will be capping the retreat at 6 to keep it intimate and intentional.
$600 shared room
$750 private room (only 2 available)
Total costs can be paid upfront or split into 2 payments. 50% deposit reserves your spot. For payment plans, contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. Registration fees are non-refundable but can be transferred/gifted to someone else. Transportation to the cabin is not included.
***This is not a nudist retreat. We will be studying the body in a safe + tasteful + artistic way, but there is zero obligation for you to be nude at any time during this event.